We invite abstract submissions on a wide range of research topics. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- TH01 Energy storage technologies for offshore renewables
- TH02 Harvesting of renewable energy in a directly-storable form
- TH03 Compressed air systems, including deep underwater air containments
- TH04 Thermal energy storage using coastal or floating thermal store
- TH05 Case studies and demonstration projects
- TH06 Advanced materials utilised in energy storage technologies
- TH07 Supportive technologies associated with offshore renewable energy and storage
- TH08 Energy storage for grid integration within offshore/onshore networks
- TH09 Wind, tidal and wave energy devices with integrated energy storage systems
- TH10 Economics
- TH11 Policy and Regulation
Deadline for abstract submission - 24th April 2015
Notification of Acceptance - 13th May 2015
Deadline for submission of full papers -
5th June 2015 (Extended to 12th June 2015)
Special issue of IET Renewable Power Generation
Authors of very high quality papers may be contacted to, or may submit for consideration, a suitably expanded version of their conference material for consideration as a full paper in the IET Renewable Power Generation journal.
Depending on the quantity and quality of the papers received, the journal may publish a special issue containing selected best papers from the conference.
Please note that all contributions to IET Renewable Power Generation will be subject to the rigorous peer-review process associated with a world-class academic journal.